Up for auction is 1 - IICRC Contents Processing Technician (CPT) Online Class.
This product retails for $299.00 - Happy Bidding!
All proceeds from this auction will be donated to a family fighting cancer.
The IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) course concentrates on technical procedures for successfully completing the restoration of a fire and smoke damaged environment. Students will learn how to combine technical procedures with a practical approach to managing the job site and how that relates to pricing the job. Learn practical applications for cleaning and deodorization of fire and smoke damaged structures.
The FSRT course is now available as an online live-stream course! Learn from anywhere.
- Introduction: definitions causes of fire damage;
- Characteristics and type of smoke
- Conducting the inspection
- Estimating/inspection procedures
- Integral strategy and planning
- Restoration chemicals, supplies and equipment
- Deodorizing and Odor Control:
- Restoration options and the restorer’s responsibility
- Furnace systems and ductwork
- Structural cleaning